Taste Of The Wild Adult Pacific Stream Salmon is a dog food, composed of fish and potato proteins, without cereals, it is based on smoked salmon, vegetables, fruits that offer a balanced and healthy diet, it has a source of microorganisms living (viable) of natural origin.
This recipe is egg-free but does have animal protein from fish, which makes it an excellent source of omega fatty acids for healthy skin and hair.
It is ideal for dogs with food sensitivities, it offers a tasty smoked salmon flavor that satisfies any palate, the ingredients are selected with the necessary nutrients to provide vitality and good health for any dog.
- Smoked salmon
- Ocean fish meal and salmon meal
- Sweet potatoes, tomatoes, cassava extract
- Dried chicory root
- Blueberries and raspberries
- Peas and pea flour
- Lentils, tomato pomace and salt
- Canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols)
- Fermentation product of dried Bifidobacterium animalis
- Choline and taurine chloride
- Fermentation product of dried Lactobacillus plantarum dried Lactobacillus acidophilus and dried Bacillus subtilis
- DL-methionine, folic acid, ascorbic acid, calcium pantothenate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride
- Fermentation product of dried Enterococcus faecium
- Iron proteinate and manganese proteinate
- Ferrous, manganese and copper sulfate
- Zinc, vitamin A, biotin, niacin, vitamin D3, B12 and E
- Copper proteinate
- Potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, supplement, riboflavin
3,600 kcal/kg (408 kcal/cup) calculated metabolizable energy.