Vegan shampoo to eliminate dandruff Linecure by Hipertin, helps to prevent and reduce hair dandruff, it is very effective, cares for the hair and scalp giving a soft effect, the range of Vegan shampoo from Hipertin has the advantage that the hair It entangles much less by carrying less chemical product.
Deeply cleanses the scalp, removing dandruff easily, making hair look shiny and natural.
Active ingredients and components:
- Ginger extract, stimulates circulation, has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties
- Plantacare, is a derivative of coconut oil, glucose extracted from potato and wheat grains, helps reduce irritation
- N-Hance, helps prevent static electricity, hydrates and adds density to the hair
- Poliquaternium 7, conditioner that makes hair very soft.
- Piroctone olamine, acts to eliminate microorganisms
How to use:
We apply a small amount of shampoo, since it makes a lot of foam, on wet hair, massage with the fingertips in a circular way until lathering and rinse, if necessary repeat the application, letting the shampoo act for a few minutes, rinse with abundant water.